Sunday, July 30, 2017

InstructureCon

Last week, I had the pleasure of visiting InstructureCon in Keystone, Colorado. Over the course of three days, I attended several sessions on instructional technology and instructional design in education. Each morning and afternoon session was preceded by a keynote speaker, and session topics ranged from improvements to the Canvas LMS, to K-12, to higher education.

It took me a day to acclimate to the mountain air, but after that, I really enjoyed myself at the conference. The sessions were all informative and relevant to my professional practice, and the evening activities were a lot of fun. I hope I can return again next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrap-Up

This Web 2.0 course has been one of the most interesting and informative courses I've ever taken. I must admit, going in I felt I alread...