Sunday, August 6, 2017

Wrap-Up

This Web 2.0 course has been one of the most interesting and informative courses I've ever taken. I must admit, going in I felt I already knew and had tried all of Web 2.0 tools for the classroom, but was pleasantly surprised that even the applications and sites with which I was most familiar can have a place in the classroom.

There is some discussion in the ID community that too many programs focus on theory, alone, and do not allow for enough practice. I'm glad to say that is not the case for FSU's ISLT program, as their program has given me a great foundation in both theory and practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrap-Up

This Web 2.0 course has been one of the most interesting and informative courses I've ever taken. I must admit, going in I felt I alread...