Sunday, July 30, 2017

InstructureCon Topics: LTI's

LTI stands for learning tools interoperability, and without LTIs, learning management systems like Canvas aren't much fun. Among many of the available LTIs, the most frequently used ones I've seen in my work as an instructional technologist are for testing purposes (like Respondus Lockdown Browser), plagiarism checking (like Turnitin), and textbook software.

The tricky thing about LTIs is finding the one that works best for your organization. I named a few above, but for each type of LTI there are many different products from which to choose. Eduapps provides and extensive list of LTIs and descriptions that can help guide potential describers to the best tools for their organization.

What are some LTIs you have used as a teacher or student? Do you have a favorite LTI?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrap-Up

This Web 2.0 course has been one of the most interesting and informative courses I've ever taken. I must admit, going in I felt I alread...