Friday, August 4, 2017

My Personal Learning Network

As we wrap up our class I'm pleased to share my blog, I Am Donor Conceived. I created this blog as part of a personal learning network (PLN) and it also serves as a home for educational artifacts surrounding a hobby of mine.

Throughout my work on the assignment, the thing that stood out most to me was the need for dedication to a PLN, especially if it is hobby-based. It took me some time to realize that as much as important as I find it to research being donor conceived, I don't particularly feel compelled to lead others to the same information I've found. For now, I will keep the blog until I've made a more permanent decision as to what I should do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrap-Up

This Web 2.0 course has been one of the most interesting and informative courses I've ever taken. I must admit, going in I felt I alread...